Personal data are collected and processed in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in order to ensure that the data processing is carried out in full compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and individual dignity of the data subject.
1) PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA ARE USED
b) With the data subject’s express consent, data may be processed also for marketing purposes, such as sending promotional material on products and services that are different from the purchased ones, new products and promotions by Davines SpA.
c) With the data subject’s express consent, data may be processed also for profiling purposes, in order to propose updated services according to your preferences and the purchases made.
2) DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The personal data collected shall be processed mainly with electronic means and occasionally on paper, in a lawful and fair manner to guarantee confidentiality and security implementing adequate logical, organisational and physical measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes given in point a), in order to allow the registration and profile creation and to be able to provide the requested services. Without your consent the services requested by you may not be provided.
The provision of data is optional for the purposes expressed in points b) and c), the legal grounds for the processing, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a, consist of the data subject's consent; the Company shall therefore be responsible for obtaining specific, free and informed consent from each data subject.
4) CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The categories of people in charge of processing data for the above purposes are the people in charge of managing the site, the accounting, the customer service, the marketing activities (for which consent was given), the IT systems, as well as third companies that process data on our behalf (such as, by way of example, companies providing IT maintenance services, shipping companies and carriers, legal consultants, companies carrying out and/or managing promotional campaigns, etc.); data may be communicated to the authorities entitled to receive them.
5) DISCLOSURE OF DATA AND DATA PROCESSORS
The processed personal data shall not be disclosed to any companies unrelated to the undersigned for handling the purposes set out in point 1).
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The collected personal data shall in no way be transferred to non-EU countries.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
• Obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
• Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored.
• Obtain the rectification or erasure of the data.
• Obtain restriction of processing.
• Obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance.
• Object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
• Object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
• Lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor.
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Davines S.p.A., Via Ravasini no.1, 43126 Parma, Italy firstname.lastname@example.org
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been identified since the undersigned company processes data of individuals that meet the definition set out in Article 37 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). You can contact the DPO by writing to email@example.com
10) DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The collected data shall be stored solely for the time necessary to allow us to provide the requested services.
Acknowledgement of the information provided and request for consent pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679: